Levenhuk LabZZ SK5 Green Survival Kit
7-in-1: a monocular, binoculars, a spotting scope, a mirror, a magnifier, a stereoscope, and a compass. For kids 7–14 years old
The Levenhuk LabZZ SK5 Green survival kit is a multifunctional gadget that will be loved by kids and teenagers. It will help kids explore their surroundings during a hike and get closer to the world of wildlife and, at the same time, find out a lot about the potential of optics. The set is made of durable and, at the same time, lightweight plastic in a green color. When folded, it takes up a minimum of space in a backpack or a pocket. Thanks to the lanyard, you won't lose your device.
The optics of the Levenhuk LabZZ SK5 comprise several retractable lenses of different diameters. They can be combined to serve as a monocular, binoculars, a spotting scope, or a stereoscope. And if you add a pair of large lenses, a young girl or boy scout will have a powerful magnifier for the detailed study of footprints, insects, and other small objects. In addition to the optical elements, the set includes a mini compass for terrain orientation and a mirror for sending light signals.
- It serves as a monocular, telescope, binoculars, or stereoscope
- The combination of two large lenses gives you a magnifier with powerful magnification
- Built-in compass and mirror for orientation and sending signals
- Its lightweight folding body won't add weight to your camping equipment
The kit includes:
- Hiking survival kit
- User manual and warranty card