New Levenhuk biological microscope models11.10.2010
These microscopes are perfect for clinical research or practical studies in medicine. Technology or research? Whatever the name of your game, these microscopes are just right. They can be used for day-to-day research in biology, bacteriology, cytology, or pharmacology.
When combined with additional accessories, these models can also be used for microphotography - never simpler than with new Levenhuk hardware and software.
The main features of these microscopes include
- quadruple nosepiece;
- up to 2000x magnification;
- coarse and fine focus systems, in increments of 25 mm and 0.0002 mm, respectively;
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm;
- dark field condenser;
- variable brightness halogen illumination;
- the trinocular head in Levenhuk 850T that allows you to use this model as a digital microscope by adding an eyepiece camera.
Subscribe for free!
Stay tuned to our news, and get the freshest information on the new products, discounts, and offers.